Vote: Tuesday December 6, 2022
REMINDER - November 29th is the last day that absentee ballots can be mailed. Please send in your application as soon as possible if you want your absentee ballot mailed. The application is available at Thayer House, 154 Dosoris Lane, Glen Cove or you can find the link below. Applications can be emailed to email@example.com or dropped off at Thayer House.
Districtwide Security and Safety
21st Century High School and Campus
Across the District
- New classroom and office hallway doors meeting state code, equipped with state-of-the-art automatic locking security door hardware
At Glen Cove High School
- Reconstruction of all student science rooms / labs to meet current science curriculum and research demands
- Student cafeteria / kitchen and bathroom renovations to meet ADA requirements
- Courtyard window curtainwall and replacement - increased energy efficiency, security, and health
- HVAC replacement - increased energy efficiency and health
- Student corridor locker replacements - increased security and safety
Outdoor High School Campus Improvements
- New synthetic turf athletic field and track
- New tennis courts and renovation of the tennis court building
- New handball courts
BOND COST: $ 30,552,621
- Bond 2022 is 35% less than the proposed 2020 bond plan.
State aid will cover approximately $10,000,000. The average homeowner will pay approximately $12.50 per month.*
Remember to VOTE December 6, 2022
*based on a home with an assessed value of $500,000. A home's assessed value is not the market value of the home, which is typically higher.
Bond Presentation (9.28.22)
Bond Presentation - en español (9.28.22)