Welcome to Deasy Elementary
The Katherine A. Deasy Elementary School was founded in 1927 and was originally named Central School. The school was renamed after former principal Katherine A. Deasy. The Deasy School houses 320 students and serves students in kindergarten through second grade. The school is situated on four acres of land, and lies between Dosoris Lane and Forest Avenue.
Katherine A. Deasy School is committed to supporting its students in academic, social and moral growth, to foster a lifelong commitment to learning, and to encourage responsible contributions to society. Katherine A. Deasy School welcomes the high standards of supportive families, conscientious learners, committed staff, and an involved community in order to maximize the potential for student success.