In order to vote, you must:
May 7, 2024 has been dedicated as Personal Registration Day from 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. at Thayer house at 154 Dosoris Lane on the Glen Cove High School campus. Be sure to bring proof of residency by providing a current utility bill, bank statement, paycheck or other type of government documentation that shows your name and address as well as a valid picture identification.
Registration is ongoing at the District Clerk’s office, located at Thayer house, 154 Dosoris Lane.
- Be a United States citizen
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Be a district resident for at least 30 days prior to the vote date
- Eligible voters include those who have voted in federal, state, county, or school district elections within the past four years, those who have registered with the Nassau County Board of Elections, and residents who registered during the school district’s registration period.
- If you’re not registered with either Nassau County Board of Elections or the Glen Cove City School District and are a qualified voter and want to be eligible to vote at our May 21, 2024 school budget and trustee election, you must register with Ida Johnson no later than May 7, 2024.