Lunch Menus / Nutrition
Food and Nutrition
Breakfast and Lunch Program
Glen Cove CSD is part of the National School Lunch Program. Breakfast and Lunch is offered in all schools district wide. Meals are prepared in accordance with United States Department of Agriculture regulations. New regulations have been set starting with the 2012-2013 School Year based on the 2010 Dietary Guidelines for Americans. These new guidelines support what we are working towards through our District Wellness Committee. Major School Meal Changes:
We are proud that our district has already been in accordance with these requirements to the mandates. We continually look for new menu items to offer to enhance the program for our students.
Click here to view Menus
MySchoolBucks (add funds, manage accounts)
- Students are required to take a serving of fruit and / or vegetable as part of the meal.
- Calorie minimums and maximums have been set for grade levels (K-5, 6-8, 9-12).
- More variety in vegetables featuring dark green and red/orange varieties and beans/legumes.
- Increase in our whole grain offerings
- Plain low-fat or fat-free milk or flavored fat-free milk options
- Decrease in saturated fat and sodium.
- 0 grams trans fat
- Download the Mobile App (App Store) (Google Play)
- Meal Viewer How to Setup a Profile (Mobile) (Desktop)
- Meal Viewer How to Print from Desktop
- Meal Viewer How to Use the Nutrition Calculator
All menus and offerings are subject to change.
- Frequently asked questions
- My School Bucks Log in